- Acceptance of items for consignment is at the discretion of ReDECOR.
- The Consignor understands that while ReDECOR agrees to use its best efforts to obtain a
sale of all items, there is no guarantee all items will sell.
- The consignment term begins on the date an item is logged into ReDECOR’s inventory system.
ReDECOR is a consignment store where customers are able to handle items. We do our best to protect your items, but we are not responsible for damage or loss due to: fire, theft, natural disasters or any unforeseen circumstance. The Consignor should provide any desired insurance coverage for fire, theft or damage. Contact your homeowner’s insurance provider if you have questions regarding coverage.
It is the consignors responsibilty to track their inventory and know when Day 60 has arrived. We do not call or email to notify you of any items that have not sold and are expired. You have 5 days to retrieve your unsold item, or disposal will be at ReDECOR’s sole and absolute discretion. Use our CONSIGNOR LOG IN to track your inventory. Day 1 of your 60 day consignment term begins the date the inventory is entered into the system.
- All items are Final Sale and sold AS IS.
- Sold merchandise needs to be picked up within 72 hours of purchase. Please bring help to load your items. Don’t forget the blankets…and rope too.
- We offer delivery service at a nominal rate. Just ask us.
- All retrieval pick ups must be conducted during regular store hours.