You have no items in your cart.
- presently own a home, can not afford to move but bored /tired/frustrated with all your ‘stuff’
- downsizing to a smaller home
- upsizing to a bigger home
- recently became an “empty nester” and on a mission to “purge” the house
- finally cleaning out the attic or basement and have no room for your family heirlooms
- that wedding gift from Great Aunt Betty really isn’t your style this year or any year
- your lifestyle preferences change with the seasons
- there is too much his and hers, not enough ours
- keeping up with the Jones has maxed out your credit
- excited to redecorate and replace former finds for fabulous new finds
- are apprehensive about on line ads and strangers invading your private space
- garage sales are just not your thing
- garage sales are really not appropriate for the quality of your treasures available for resale
- relocating and the movers quote is higher than the value of ‘your stuff’ that is in perfect shape, just never used
- your good jewelry is in baggies in your underwear drawer because your jewelry box is full.
- you kept all the best stuff in the divorce, but now would prefer to consign and use the funds for a cruise vacation, or face lift, or new golf clubs……..